Pharmacies in Thornbury (3071)
Pharmacists in Thornbury do not only dispense prescription drugs to patients, but also provide information about the medication doctors administer. You are thus being advised by a pharmacist in Thornbury about the reasons you should take certain drugs as well as when and how to use them. As a result, you can use this medication without risk, since you are able to trust the knowledge and experience of the pharmacist in Preston.
Pharmacies in Thornbury offer a wide range of services, including:
- filling prescriptions
- checking physicians' instructions concerning the proper amounts of medication to give to patients
- making sure that the prescription will not harm the patient by interacting negatively with other drugs he/she is taking
- informing the costumer about how and when to take specific medicine
- instructing patients of possible side effects that may occur when taking the medicine
- advising patients about general health topics e.g. diet, exercise, stress management etc.
- coaching other health practitioners about proper medication therapies for patients as well as about the selection, dosages, interactions and side effects of medications
- making recommendations about over-the-counter drugs
- giving advice about how to manage conditions like diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation or high blood pressure in the most effective way
- making suggestions about permanent medical equipment and home health care provisions
au-pharmacy.com is an online platform that offers you a detailed list of pharmacies in Australia. In our records you can find all the contact details you need (name, address, phone, e-mail) and further information on chemists in Thornbury (3071):